If we look back to the year 2016, the modular smartphones were the trend. And now the popular watch maker Tag Heuer has launched a new smartwatch called Connected Modular 45.
The new Connected Modular 45 comes with 1.39 inch AMOLED display screen, with scratch resistant and water resistant 2.5 D curved sapphire cover glass and durable titanium case. It is powered by Intel Atom processor Z34XX and it is paired with 512 RAM along with 4 GB storage. It runs on Android wear 2.0, compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.3 or higher and iOS 9 or higher. And it is backed on 410 mAh battery, the company says this will give you a full day of life.
It has the central electronic module to be swapped with the mechanical one of Calibre 5 or premium Heuer 02T Tourbillon, users can change the watchband, lugs and also the buckle. It has ‘Swiss Made’ certification, and the smartwatch comes in 11 different designs.
Here’s a video of the new Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45 Smartwatch, have a look on it.
Full specs of the device:
- 1.39 inch AMOLED display screen
- scratch resistant and water resistant
- 2.5 D curved sapphire cover glass and durable titanium case
- Intel Atom processor Z34XX
- 512 RAM
- 4 GB storage
- Other: Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS and NFC
- Android wear 2.0
- 410 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The smartwatch is available in 11 different designs.
- It is available in Silver and Black colour options.
- Straps coming in Rubber, Leather, Titanium and Ceramic.
- The smartwatch is priced at $1650 (approx. ₹10,8500).
- It can be purchase from the official website of the Tag Heuer or from the Tag Heuer stores and major retailers across the globe.
So, what’s your thoughts about the new Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45 smartwatch???
Also check out our article on Fastrack Reflex Fitness Tracker launched with OLED display. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.