Introduction To Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallet
I believe that you already know what cryptocurrency is. If not, please stop living in caves. If you already know what cryptocurrencies are, you might also know that they are online, digital currencies that have their digital presence. Now since they don’t have any physical presence, you can’t store it in your cupboard or the bank. Plus, the fact that it is not governed by any government in the world, it doesn’t come with any bank account. Thus, cryptocurrency wallets are, well, an e-wallet to hold your cryptocurrency bitcoin profit, just like that square leather piece in your pocket or your handbags.
But here you do not have any choice as to where you can keep your money. You can shove your dollars in your bag or your socks (please don’t do this). But you need to have an e-wallet for cryptocurrency. And I am sorry there is no pink wallet available too. However, digital wallets have an option of being available for either one cryptocurrency, or it can be available for many. The wallets that can hold any cryptocurrencies are called multi-cryptocurrency wallets. And this is why you are reading this article. Continue reading to find out the different types of multi-cryptocurrency wallets.
Top 5 Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallets in 2021
Now that you are aware of what it is and what it does let’s focus on the main topic here. Given below are five wallets that are multi-cryptocurrency wallets, which can hold various types of cryptocurrencies in one. They are as follows:
- Exodus: Exodus is desktop-based and an e-wallet that has the best user interface you can ever find in any wallet. Exodus supports over 100 cryptocurrencies and would hold more as new cryptocurrencies are being developed.
- Ledger Nano: This is an encrypted hardware-type wallet that you can carry in your pockets. Just another USB stick, it stores all cryptos. The randomized entry method through its secure PIN is available by any smart device.
- Atomic Wallet: Another desktop type wallet is one of the top-grossing desktop type wallets available in the market. The best feature is that you can exchange from bitcoin to Ethereum or from one asset to another.
- Trezor: Another hardware type wallet, it’s one the first ever to exist, and it came way before the ledger did. The standout feature of this wallet is that it supports over 1000 cryptocurrencies. That said, it is quite costly.
- Binance: According to the cybersecurity ratings, Binance has been termed as the most secure exchange in the market. The reason why it is in the 5th position despite being so secure is that traders don’t trust this app much.
An e-wallet that, too, with severe hardware encryption, is the most essential thing you ever need if you ever think of entering the cryptocurrency space. Although costly, hardware-type wallets are the most secure of all, and they would be perfect for you. Any questions that trouble you on this topic? Please comment below, and I would be happy to help!