Two days back Samsung unveiled their flagship Galaxy S10 lineup at UNPACKED event. This year the lineup consist total three smartphones; Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10E. The US price of all three smartphones got revealed at the event itself, from that pricing we got to know that this is the most expensive Galaxy S series ever. Now today Samsung revealed the Indian pricing information along with some new accessories and open gates for pre-booking.
Giving a very brief idea on all three smartphones, the regular Galaxy S10 is a perfectly balanced flagship with almost everything a 2019 smartphone needs to have. Galaxy S10 Plus is more of a premium version of S10 with few add-ons like dual front cameras, more storage, bigger battery and larger display. Lastly the Galaxy S10E, which is a completely new entry in this lineup. It is sort of less expensive Galaxy S10 with few cuts here and there, like smaller battery, smaller & lower resolution display, and only dual camera setup. But don’t expect it to come around OnePlus, its still expensive than OnePlus 6T’s McLaren Edition.
The Pre-booking has already started, it will be available at official Samsung Store, offline retailers, and online ventures like Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM Mall, and Samsung website. The bookings will close on 5th March and shipping will start on 6th March. Normal sales will start on 8th March. The Galaxy S10+ (12+1TB) variant is out of stock as of now and we don’t know when the stocks will come.
Colors of all Galaxy S10 in India:
- Galaxy S10E – Prism Black and Prism White.
- Galaxy S10 (8+128GB) – Prism Black, Prism White, and Prism Blue.
- Galaxy S10 (8+512GB) – Prism White.
- Galaxy S10+ (8+128GB) – Prism Black, Prism White, and Prism Blue.
- Galaxy S10+ (8+512GB) – Ceramic Black.
- Galaxy S10+ (12+1TB) – Porcelain White.
Price of all Galaxy S10 in India:
- Galaxy S10E (6+128GB) for Rs.55,990/-
- Galaxy S10 (8+128GB) for Rs.66,900/-
- Galaxy S10 (8+512GB) for Rs.84,900/-
- Galaxy S10+ (8+128GB) for Rs.73,900/-
- Galaxy S10+ (8+512GB) for Rs.91,900/-
- Galaxy S10+ (12+1TB) for Rs.1.17,900/-
Price of all Accessories:
- Galaxy Watch for Rs.29,990/-
- Galaxy Buds for Rs.9,990/-
- Galaxy Watch will be available for Rs.9,990/-
- Galaxy Buds will be available for Rs.2,999/-
- Upgrade Bonus up to Rs.15,000/-
- HDFC credit/debit card Cashback up to Rs.6,000/-
- EMI option for 3 months to 24 months from several banks.
So that’s all the information we have as of now. I would say the Galaxy S10 with 8+128GB makes more sense to buy, as 128GB is more than enough for most users, and Galaxy S10+ with 8+128GB is also a good deal. Rest other are not that great deal. Galaxy S10+ with 12GB RAM & 1TB storage is surely very expensive and is only useful for those who wants to shoot a lot of 4K 60fps videos or need extra storage without carrying any pen drive or hard disk. And the Galaxy S10E is also a bit overpriced, would be better if it was under Rs.50,000 price range. Well, what are your thoughts on the pricing of Galaxy S10 series and the accessories in India? Let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned with us for more information.