Gionee has launched a new smartphone under its M series, and the device is called Gionee M6S Plus. The company has launched the device in China, let’s find out specs of the new device.
The Gionee M6S Plus comes with 6 inch IPS display. With 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa core Snapdragon 653 processor and the device is paired with 6 GB RAM. The device has 64 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card.
It has 12 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and dual LED flash, it also features a 8 megapixel front facing camera. It supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity and it also has fingerprint scanner. The device runs on Android Marshmallow v6.0 with Amigo 3.5 OS on top. The smartphone is backed on 6020 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 6 inch IPS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.8 GHz octa core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card
- 12 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Android Marshmallow v6.0 with Amigo 3.5 OS on top
- 6020 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Black and Pink colour options.
- The device is priced at Yuan 3499 (approx. ₹33,000).
So, what’s your thoughts about this device???
Also check out our article on Gionee M6 Mirror launched with 5.5 inch display, 3 GB RAM and 4G connectivity. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.