Honor, the sub brand of Huawei has announced it’s new flagship which is kind of a successor to the last year’s Honor 8 Pro. The Honor 10 was announced at an event in London and comes with a dual rear camera setup and a notch display.
The design of the Smartphone looks very intriguing which features a glass and metal body. It is slightly similar to the Huawei’s recently launched P20 series thanks to the same notch at the top of the display. The Honor 10 also supports AI enhanced cameras which is kind of a USP of the device. Apart from that there’s an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor at the front that works with wet fingers as well and support for face unlock also.
Other features of Honor 10 include Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE, USB Type-C Port, GPS and NFC, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz).
Honor 10 Specifications:
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of (2240 x 1080 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio with a notch
- Kirin 970 processor clocked at 2.4GHz with Mali – G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- 3,400 mAh Battery with fast charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Emotion UI 8.1
- 16MP RGB + 24MP monochrome sensor with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 2X Zoom, AI scene recognition, LED flash
- 24MP front facing camera with AI beautification
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Colors: Phantom Blue and Midnight Black
The Honor 10 is priced at INR 32,999 and will be exclusively available for pre-order on Flipkart.