Microsoft has introduced Windows 11 and the same will be available later this year. The latest Windows operating system is coming with an entirely different approach and you will get a new feeling on the board. The operating system is coming with many new features and it also includes support for Android applications.
It is worth mentioning that Windows 11 is currently available for testing and the operating system is available for Windows Insiders. The developers of the new operating system disabled the System Folders by default but if you want, then you guys can able to enable it by visiting the Settings application of windows 11.
If you are someone who wants to add or remove System Folders on the Start Menu of Windows 11, then you are at the right blog as in this article, I will guide you the way to add or remove System Folders on Windows 11. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
How to add or remove System Folders on Windows 11 Start Menu
Simply follow the steps and it will enable you to add or remove System Folders on the Start Menu of the Windows 11 operating system.
- First of all, you need to select the ‘Settings‘ app, then click on the ‘Personalization‘ option in the left pane.
- Now on the Right pane, you need to scroll and find the ‘Start‘, just click on it.
- Then on the Start menu settings, scroll down and click on the ‘Folders‘, there you will see the options.
- Now simply select the folders that you want to add next to the Power button.
- You need to enable/disable the toggle button for the purpose of adding or removing System Folders.
That’s it! You are done, and if you find any trouble then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.