Facebook Messenger is one of the very popular messaging platforms and the same is connected with the Facebook social media platform and that’s why it is easy to communicate with one another. If you are having lots of followers then you may not able to receive all the messages in your inbox as Facebook enables friends to send messages directly to the inbox and the non-friend user’s messages need to be approved and the same will be available in a separate inbox which is message requests section. If you are someone who is new to this platform and want to check the messages which are stored in the message requests section then this article is meant for you as we will guide you on the way to access messages which are in the message requests section on Facebook Messenger.
Steps to check message requests on Facebook Messenger on desktop
- First of all, you need to login to Messenger.com using your Facebook account.
- After that, you need to click on the profile picture and then select the Message Requests.
- This will bring all Messages that are pending approval and you need to approve the requests, then open the chat and send a reply.
Steps to check message requests on Facebook Messenger on Mobile App
- Open the Messenger app and tap on your Facebook Profile Picture.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Message Requests and the same will bring all messages that are pending approval, just reply to approve a Message request.
That’s it! This is how you can check your Message requests in Facebook Messenger.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.