The autoplay video feature creates problems in many situations, for example, if we sitting at a family function and scrolling on Facebook and suddenly the video plays with a loud sound then it will be a problematic scenario. Facebook is not only the platform where we find the autoplay videos as the same is available on Instagram and YouTube as well but there is an option to disable the autoplay video feature on Facebook and this will not make the sound in certain situations. Moreover, by disabling the autoplay video feature you can able to save your internet bandwidth as well. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the tutorial to disable autoplay videos on Facebook.
Steps to disable autoplay videos on Facebook on desktop
- First of all, you need to log in to your Facebook account and click on the profile picture or down arrow button.
- Now you need to select the Settings & privacy and click on the Settings.
- After that, click on the Videos tab on the left side of the screen and find the Auto-play videos section.
- Now simply click on the drop-down menu and select Off.
Steps to disable autoplay videos on Facebook on mobile
- You need to open the Facebook app on your device and tap on the hamburger menu or profile picture.
- Now you need to scroll down and tap on the Settings.
- After that, tap on the Profile Settings and tap on the Media and Contacts.
- Now you need to find and tap on the Autoplay and select Never Autoplay Videos on the Choose When Videos Autoplay section.
That’s it! This is how you can able to disable the autoplay videos feature on Facebook. We believe this article will help you to avoid certain situations and if you find this helpful then don’t forget to share the same with your near and dear ones.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.