Google Keep is one of the very popular note taking applications and I personally uses this app for several years. It is featuring a clean user interface along with many useful features and the application is very lightweight as well. Apart from the application, it can be accessed online via a web browser as well. You can you will to take notes and organize it in a decent manner and you can also add personalized colours as well to access the information quickly. Even though Windows 11 operating system is having many note taking applications including the inbuilt Notepad but one may want to use the Google Keep application as well, especially, if you are a regular user of this app.
If you want to use the Google Keep application on your Windows 11 computer then this article is meant for you, as today I will guide you on the way to download and install Google Keep on Windows 11. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the step by step guide.
Method 1. Download and install Google keep using the Google Chrome browser
Before getting into the step by step guide, let me say that there is no direct way to download and install Google Keep on Windows 11 computer but there is a workaround and the same is explained below. You can follow the steps which are listed below to download and install Google Keep on Windows 11 computer.
- First of all, you need to open the Google Chrome browser and visit the Google Keep website.
- Now you need to click on the Try Google Keep button and log in to your Google Account to sync all saved notes and to-do lists or to start creating the same. Then click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you need to click on More Tools and select Create Shortcut.
- Now you will get a prompt, you need to check the option dubbed ‘Open as Window‘ and click on the Create button.
- This will bring the Google Keep icon to the desktop of your Windows 11 computer. This will enable you to access Google Keep and you can able to find the same from the Start Menu and using the Windows 11 search.
Method 2. Download and install Google Keep using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a very popular Android emulator and the same is available on Windows 11 as well. It enables to run mobile applications on your computer easily and the same will also help you to download and install Google Keep on your Windows 11.
- First of all, you need to download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows 11 computer.
- After that, open Bluestacks and click on the Google Play Store icon and log in with your Google account.
- Now search for Google Keep and tap on the Install button.
- After that, this will add Google Keep icon to the Bluestacks emulator and you can able to use the application whenever you want using Bluestacks.
That’s it! This is how you can able to download and install the Google Keep on Windows 11 computer.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates