Microsoft Edge browser was introduced along with Windows 10 operating system a couple of years ago and the company is working really hard to improve the performance of the browser and Microsoft also tried hard to attract more and more users on the board. Microsoft succeed as the Microsoft Edge browser has become the second best browser after Google Chrome and the browser is used by millions of users around the world. The developers of the Microsoft Edge browser consistently bring new features on the board and recently the browser got a new feature called Edge Bar for the desktop users. This particular feature allows you to use Microsoft Edge from anywhere on your device and this feature is available on both Windows 10 and Windows 11 powered computers.
Speaking about the Edge Bar, it is a sidebar and it looks like a mini version of Microsoft Edge. The sidebar sticks and enables you to perform functions such as searching, browsing, checking emails, weather, and more. Having said that, you guys need to enable this particular feature manually and if you are interested on this then this article is meant for you. Today I will guide you on the way to enable Edge Bar in Microsoft Edge browser. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the step by step guide.
Steps to Enable Edge Bar in Microsoft Edge Browser
Before getting into the tutorial, you need to have the browser version 98 on your computer to enable the Edge bar. If you are running an older version of the browser on your computer then update the Microsoft Edge browser now and follow the steps to enable the Edge bar feature.
- First of all, you need to open the Microsoft Edge browser on your computer.
- After that, click on the three dots on the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Now click on the Edge Bar option on the left pane and click on the Open Edge Bar option on the right side.
- Now you can able to see the Edge Bar on the right side of the screen.
- You can use the search bar in the Edge Bar to visit your favorite websites and the Edge bar also shows the top stories as well as weather information.
- It also enables you to adjust the window of the Edge bar and the same will stick in the location where you set it.
That’s it! This is how you can enable and use the Edge Bar in the Microsoft Edge browser and if you find any confusion then do let us know in the comments section below.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates