If you work on a computer for a long time and you feel difficult to make and receive calls while working because you need to take the phone out of your pocket. Then I have a good piece of information for you, as today I will guide you on a way to make and receive calls on Windows 11. Yes, you can able to make and receive calls on Windows 11 with the help of an application called the Microsoft Phone Link app. The application is available for free of cost and you need to have the same on both your computer and phone. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the way to make and receive calls on Windows 11 powered computer.
Steps to make and receive calls on Windows 11
- The setting up process is long but it is pretty easy and it is worth mentioning that you must have Bluetooth connectivity on your computer. You can follow the steps which are listed below to make and receive calls on Windows 11.
- First of all, you need to click on the Windows 11 Start button and select the Settings application to start the proceedings to make and receive calls on Windows 11.
- After that, click on the Bluetooth & devices option and select the Open Phone Link button.
- Now you need to click on the Get Started button and open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone to install the Link to Windows app.
- Now you need to check the option ‘I have the Link to Windows app ready’ on your computer and click on the Pair with QR code option.
- After that, use the Link to Windows Android app to scan the QR code and now your Android smartphone will showcase the ‘Pairing with PC’.
- As soon as the devices are paired, you need to grant all the permissions to the Link to Windows on your Android smartphone.
- Now to make and receive calls on Windows 11, you need to click the Calls option at the top of the application on your computer.
- This will bring you a page where you can able to search contacts and dial the numbers as well. You will also get the call history as well at the centre position of the application but for the same, you need to grant permission by clicking on the permission button on your computer and your Android smartphone will offer a pop-up where you can offer the permission.
That’s it! This is how you can make and receive calls on Windows 11 and the application makes life easy as well.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.