Video editing is an art and the same enables users to add or remove anything from a piece of visual to make it more interactive and engaging. You have to depend on premium video editing software but not after updating the Windows 11 operating system to the latest version. The latest version of Windows 11 is coming with a Clipchamp video editor and that powers you to carry out various things without knowing more about the editing. For example. if you want to remove audio from videos then it can be done very easily in this particular software and the same can be done with a couple of clicks. Apart from that, the application is capable to do various things such as trimming videos, applying 3D effects, and video editing capabilities. It is worth mentioning that the application is available for free of cost. So if you want to remove audio from video in Windows 11 then this article is meant for you as today I will guide you to the way to remove audio from video in Windows 11 using the newly introduced application. Without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide in detail.
Steps to remove audio from video in Windows 11
- First of all, you need to open the Video Editor and that can be done by searching the same after clicking on the start menu at the taskbar.
- Now click the New Video Project button and name your project then click on the Ok button.
- After that, click the Add button and select the video.
- Now drag the video to the project library on the Storyboard section and click on the small speaker icon on your video at the bottom.
- You will able to see a volume slider, simply drag the slider to the bottom to mute the audio and click on the Finish video button at the top-right corner.
- Now select the video quality and click on the Export button.
That’s it! This is how you can able to remove audio from video in Windows 11.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.