The social media giant Facebook has acquired Instagram which is a very popular photo and sharing video platform and the application also enables users to chat on the board. But recently the developers of Facebook implemented a new feature that enables the cross-platform messaging ability.
Well, that means and now users can able to send messages to their Instagram friends via Facebook Messenger. This new implementation is really helpful as many people are out in the world who didn’t use Facebook Messenger but they are very active on Instagram. In this article, I will guide you in a way that will help you to send a message to your Instagram friend directly through Facebook Messenger. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the method.
Check out the way to message on Instagram via Facebook Messenger
- First of all, you need to open Facebook Messenger app and just tap on the ‘Profile Picture.’
- Now you need to scroll down and select the ‘Account Settings’ option.
- Then again scroll down and tap on the ‘Accounts Center’ option.
- It will bring a new page, and you need to tap on the ‘Setup account center’ option.
- On this screen, you need to provide your login details of Instagram and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now just tap on the ‘Yes, Finish Setup’ button.
- After this, you can find your Instagram friends on the Messenger app.
That’s it, now you can easily send a message to your Instagram friend through the Facebook Messenger app and if you find any issues then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.