Windows 10 is the world’s most favourite operating system and it comes with many powerful features and options which many of us are unaware. The operating system is loaded with lots of customization and the same will take the experience to the next level.
The operating system offers the ability to set sound outputs for specific apps for a long time now. The ability to set the sound output for specific apps was first introduced in Windows Vista and the same enabled users to do the customization via the Volume Mixer option and this particular option is still available in the latest version of the Windows operating system but its hidden under the Sound Settings.
You guys can able to set sound outputs for specific apps in two different ways one of them is using the Sound Settings and the next option is the traditional Volume Mixture option. In this article, I will guide you on the way to set the sound outputs for specific apps using both methods. So, without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the way to set the sound outputs for specific apps in Windows 10.
* Sound Settings
Let’s start with the first latest method, the process is very simple and you guys can able to enable the sound outputs for specific apps in Windows 10 with a couple of clicks by visiting the system settings page. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Head to the ‘Settings’ of your machine and click on the ‘System.’
- Now find the ‘Sound‘ option on the left side of the screen and find the Advanced sound options.
- Under the advanced sound options, select the ‘App Volume and device preferences’ and hit the ‘App Volume and device preferences.’
- Now inside the App section, you can able to adjust the volume level for each and every application.
* Using Volume Mixer
Now coming to the traditional Volume Mixer option, it is actually hidden for the users in Windows 10 operating system but you can able to access the same very easily by following the steps.
- You need to right-click on the Sound icon on the taskbar and select Open Volume Mixer.
- This will bring two volume sliders – Device & Application, and this will show volume from any application which is opened in your system.
- You can slide the volume slider to adjust the volume output from a specific app.
That’s it, now you can able to set sound outputs for specific apps very easily and if you find any issue then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.