Windows 11 is the latest generation operating system by Microsoft and the same is introduced with several new features and a redesigned user interface. The company already made available the operating system on millions of computers across the world and the operating system enables users to set tasks and get reminders. This will enhance your productivity and make sure you to complete the assigned task in the targeted timeline. In this article, I will guide you to the way to set tasks and get reminders in Windows 11 and after reading this guide you can able to enhance your productivity to the next level. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
How to set tasks and get reminders in Windows 11
You can do the same by using the inbuilt application called the Microsoft To-Do App. You can follow the steps which are listed below to carry out the purpose.
- First of all, you need to open the start menu of Windows 11 by clicking the icon at the taskbar or simply hitting the windows button on the keyboard. Then you need to type the Microsoft To-Do app and open the application.
- Once the application opens, you need to create a new task on Microsoft To-Do by selecting a Task list and simply clicking on the Add a task.
- After that, enter the details of your task and press the Enter button to add the task to the Microsoft To-Do app.
- Now to set a reminder for the created task, just click on the Task and then select the Remind Me option.
- This will serve three preset times and dates on Reminder – Today, Tomorrow, and Next Week. That said, you can set your own time & date, by clicking on the ‘Pick a date & time’ option.
- It will open the calendar view. Select the date & time and click on the Save button.
That’s it! This is how you can set reminders on your Windows 11 computer. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.