Telegram is also one of the very popular instant messaging applications and the platform is popular for the charge and the channel specific features. Telegram is offering innovative and interesting features which are not available even on WhatsApp which is the most favourite instant messaging application on the planet. Telegram recently introduced the subscription-based program as well and if you are not aware about the same then you can check it out by heading over the link.
Just like WhatsApp, this instant messaging application also enables users to share live location on Telegram and the same is pretty easy as well as straightforward. If you are someone new to the Telegram instant messaging application then this article is meant for you to ask today I will share with you the guide which will explain the way to share live location on Telegram. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide in detail.
Steps to share live location on Telegram
Sharing live location on Telegram is pretty straightforward and the same also allows users to control a few things before sharing the live location. Check out the complete details below.
- First of all, open the Telegram app on your smartphone.
- Now select a chat to whom you want to share your live location on Telegram.
- After that, tap on the attachment (Paperclip) icon and you will get pops up menu, just tap on the Location.
- Now the instant messaging application will ask you to grant the location permission and you need to provide all the permissions.
- Once done, you will get two options – Send my current location and Share My Live Location for.
- Now select live location and you will get a pop-up that will ask how long you want to share your live location on Telegram with your friend. After that, tap on the Share button.
That’s it! This is how you can share live location on Telegram for Android. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates