Just a couple of days ago, we updated that the Tata Sky is now Tata Play as the company has rebranded its name and branding. Tata Play has also introduced OTT services along with TV channels as well with its Binge Service and that includes services such as Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Sonyliv etc. It is also supporting Netflix but has distinct combo plans and if you are someone who is eager to experience the new Tata Play on your big screen then this article is meant for you. I will guide you the way to subscribe Netflix for Tata Play. So let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
For new Tata Play subscribers
Well, if you are someone who purchased a new connection of Tata Play then you can able to subscribe to Netflix by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to visit Tata Play’s website and click on the “Not a Tata Play Customer” button.
- After that, you need to click on the “Get New Connection” button.
- Now you need to enter your personal details and select your preferred set-top box. You will get options like the Tata Play Binge+ smart set-top box or the Amazon Fire TV Stick – Tata Play Edition.
- Next, you can select a Netflix combo pack of your choice and activate your subscription.
For existing Tata Play Binge+ subscribers
If you are already a Tata Play Binge+ subscriber, then you need to follow the steps which are listed below to subscribe Netflix:
- Go to the official website and click on the Netflix banner or click on the manage pack option on the homepage.
- Now you need to select ‘Modify your Current pack’ and go to the ‘Binge Combos’ tab and select Netflix in the ‘Apps’ filter then select the Netflix combo of your choice.
- After that, just complete payment for the package and wait for the payment confirmation.
- After the payment confirmation, you will receive an activation link on your registered mobile number or from the home screen of your Tata Play mobile app, just follow and activate respiration to enjoy shows and movies on Netflix.
It is worth mentioning that this particular subscription is the base package of Netflix and that means you can able to use the same on only one device.
So this is how you can able to subscribe Netflix on Tata Play, if you find any issues then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.