OneDrive is the cloud storage service of Microsoft and the same comes with inbuilt application on Windows 11 operating system. OneDrive can be used to backup your photos along with essential files on the cloud and you can able to save disk space on your computer. Moreover, OneDrive has the ability to sync your data automatically across all the devices which are linked to your Microsoft account which means you can able to access your data anywhere anytime using the application.
However, there are many users who don’t like to use this particular service mainly due to the limited internet connectivity or maybe don’t want to keep files on the cloud storage because the company offers only a limited amount of storage for free of cost and after that, you need to upgrade the plan by spending money for the same. Well, if you are someone who doesn’t want to use the service on your computer then this article is meant for you as today I will guide you the way to unlink and uninstall OneDrive app completely from your Windows 11 computer.
How to unlink and uninstall OneDrive from Windows 11
- First of all, let’s check out the way to unlink the service from your Windows 11 and the same can be done with a couple of clicks which are listed below.
- Right-click on the OneDrive icon on the taskbar of your computer and open the service and click on the Settings Gear icon.
- Now you will get a list of options, just click on Settings.
- After that, you need to switch to the Account tab and simply hit the Unlink this PC link.
- Now, you need to click on the Unlink Account button again on the confirmation page and you have done it.
Now let’s check out the way to uninstall OneDrive App from Windows 11.
- First of all, you need to click on the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings.
- After that, click on the Apps option and on the right side of the screen, you will get an option called the Apps & features, just click on it.
- Now you need to scroll down and find the Microsoft OneDrive app and click on the three dots beside the app name.
- You will get a list of options and simply click on Uninstall and confirm the action on the confirmation page.
That’s it! Now you can able to unlink and uninstall OneDrive from Windows 11. If you find any kind of doubts then do let me know in the comments section below and I will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.