ChatGPT is the new sensation in the tech world and after getting quick success in a short time for the artificial intelligence powered tool, Microsoft announced that it is integrating the same with its search engine Bing and the browser called Edge. Microsoft is currently testing the new power in both of its products. Today we will discuss how you can able to use ChatGPT on Bing & Microsoft Edge.
How to Use ChatGPT on Bing & Microsoft Edge
Before we get into the article, you must need to know that you can’t able to use ChatGPT on Bing & Microsoft Edge right now as you need to join the waitlist to use ChatGPT on Bing. That means you will not get access to the new setup immediately. On the other hand, to use ChatGPT on Microsoft Edge, you need to use the Canary version of the web browser.
How to Access ChatGPT on Bing
If you want to use ChatGPT on Bing, then follow the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open a web browser and it is recommended to use Microsoft Edge browser.
- After that, go to bing.com/new webpage and click on the Join the waitlist button.
- You need to make sure that you are logged in with your Microsoft Account before joining the waitlist. Then click on ‘Access the new Bing faster‘.
- Now Microsoft will ask you to set Microsoft defaults on your PC and install the Microsoft Bing app. You need to follow the steps to speed up your waiting part.
It is worth mentioning that Microsoft is offering a few preset samples on the new Bing and the same will enable you to test ChatGPT. You need to visit bing.com/new and scroll down to the Ask anything section.
How to Use ChatGPT on Microsoft Edge?
Now let’s check out the steps with browser and as I mentioned above, you should use the Canary or the Dev build of Microsoft Edge to access the feature.
- You need to install the Microsoft Edge Canary or Dev build from the Microsoft Edge Insider Page and open the browser to sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- Now you need to click on the Discover icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now you will able to use the Bing ChatGPT-powered chat directly from the Discover tab. However, if you are still on the waitlist, then you can’t able to use the searching capability from the Discover tab of Microsoft Edge.
That’s it, this is how you can able to use ChatGPT on Bing & Microsoft Edge. If you find this tutorial headphone then do share it with your friends and family members. We recommend you to stay tuned with us for more updates from the world of technology.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.