Instagram Reels is the latest offering of the world’s most favourite photo and video sharing application and the feature allows to record a 15-second video with popular song tracks or sound clips, similar to the TikTok videos. You can browse popular songs or sound clips with hashtags or can borrow audio from other videos. Then you can record a new video clip with the music or the dialogue and you need to do the lip-syncing which means the entire setup is the same as the TikTok.
The application also allows users to watch the Reels again and again online but if you are someone who faces an issue with the Internet and want to download Instagram Reels on your device to watch the same offline then this article is meant for you. In this article, I will guide you on the way to download Reels and watch it offline whenever you want. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
Download Instagram Reels on PC
- Head over to the website of Instagram and go to the profile of the user whose Reels you want to download.
- Now you need to select the Reels tab and click on the ‘three-dots’ and select ‘Copy Link’.
- After copying the link, you need to visit Ingrammer.com and get the Instagram downloader’.
- Now just paste the Instagram Reels link and smash the ‘Search’ button and find the ‘Download’ button below to download Instagram Reels and watch it offline.
Download Instagram Reels on Android
- Go to Google Play Store, then download and install TwitterVideoDownloader app.
- Now get the Reels link using the same method which is mentioned above.
- Then open the TwitterVideoDownloader app and paste the link then smash the ‘download button’ at the bottom right corner.
That’s it, now you can download Instagram Reels and enjoy the same offline and if you find any issue then do let us know in the comments section below, we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.