Intex launched Cloud Q11 smartphone in last year, and now the company has launched the upgraded version of the device. And the device is named as Intex Cloud Q11 4G.
The Intex Cloud Q11 4G is coming with 5.5 inch HD display screen, it is powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad core processor and paired with 1 GB RAM. the device has 8 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card.
It has an 8 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash, and it also having a 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash. The device supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, and the device is backed on 2800 mAh battery.
Full Specs of the device:
- 5.5 inch HD display screen
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737V quad core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card
- 8 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- 2800 mAh battery
The device will be available in Champagne colour option, and the device is priced at ₹6,190. And it will be available exclusively on Amazon.in.
Also check out our article on Intex Aqua 5.5 VR launched with 5.5 inch display and 4G LTE support. And many other Mobile news and tips & tricks on our website.