- The upcoming Microsoft Surface Pro 8 specifications leak ahead of launch
- It will feature a 120Hz display and 2 Thunderbolt ports
- The device will run on Windows 11 out of the box
Microsoft is gearing up to host an event on September 22 where the company will announce its new Microsoft Surface devices and now we got a new piece of information related to the upcoming Microsoft Surface Pro 8. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the available information about the upcoming device.
According to the latest information, the upcoming Microsoft Surface Pro 8 will feature a 13-inch display along with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is also reported that the upcoming device will offer thin bezels around the display and the upcoming device will also have two thunderbolt ports.
Microsoft Surface Pro 8 Exposure ✅
– Intel's 11th-generation Core processor
– 13" 120Hz High Refresh Rate Narrow Border Screen
– Windows 11
– Dual Thunderbolt Interfaces
– Replaceable SSD Hard Drives#Microsoft #Surface #SurfacePro8 pic.twitter.com/ITFftYG4dg
— Sam (@Shadow_Leak) September 19, 2021
It is also reported that the upcoming Microsoft Surface Pro 8 will offer a USB-C and Thunderbolt combination on the device. Moreover, it is also said that the upcoming device will run on the latest Windows 11 operating system out of the box and there is no surprising element in that.
So let’s wait for the official announcement of the upcoming Microsoft Surface devices and we recommend you to stay tuned with us for more interesting information from the technological world at your fingertips.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.