Panasonic has added a new smartphone into its P-series, as the company has called Panasonic P55 Max. The new device is very much competing with the new Moto E4 Plus, in terms of battery capacity. So, let’s have look into the specifications of the device.
The Panasonic P55 Max comes with 5.5 inch 2.5D curved glass HD display, with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.25 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737 processor and paired with 3 GB RAM, along with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. it has 16 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card.
It has 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, the device also having a 5 megapixel front facing camera. The smartphone supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on Android Nougat v7.0, and the whole device is backed on a huge 5000 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.5 inch 2.5D curved glass HD display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.25 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card
- 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Android Nougat v7.0
- 5000 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Matte Black and Gold colour options.
- It is priced at ₹8,499.
- The device will be exclusively available on Flipkart.