- It is reported that the feature enables users to write content without a character limit
- The feature might be exclusive for celebrities and influences
- There is no official confirmation about the arrival of the feature
Twitter is the world’s most favourite microblogging platform in the world and it is also a platform where you can able to express your thoughts as well as opinions in limited characters, and that is another beauty of that particular platform. Well, now we got a new piece of information that suggests the developers of Twitter are working on a new feature called Twitter Article and this may change the current scenario. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the newly tipped information.
According to a leak published by Jane Manchin Wong, Twitter is planning to bring a new feature called the Twitter Article and the same with enable users to write the long contains and that will enable users to write characters without the character limit.
There’s gonna be lots of potentials with Twitter Articles, off the top of my head:
– @SuperFollows-exclusive articles
– newsletter + in-app UX + on-platform conversation
– syndicated articles (by news sites) + news-reading subscription model (via a premium Twitter Blue tier) https://t.co/tWNp0SqWc8
— jane (@wongmjane) February 3, 2022
There is no more details are available about the upcoming feature but it is expected to be available to news outlets, Twitter Blue subscribers, or SuperFollow exclusive content.
We need to wait for more details about the same and we recommend you to stay tuned with us for the latest updates at your fingertips.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.