Chat heads are very familiar for all of us, since Facebook Messenger introduced it. It is awesome to see and comes handy when you are using some other app. But unfortunately the world’s most favourite instant messaging application WhatsApp doesn’t support chat head feature.
So, in this article we will guide you to get the chat heads for WhatsApp in very easy way. Here’s how to. Read on
To get chat heads for WhatsApp, follow the steps:
- Download and install Dashdow What App on your Android device.
- Open the app and tap on ‘Notification access’.
- It will take you to system notification access screen.
- Enable ‘Dashdow What App’ by toggle it.
- Confirm your permission by tapping on ‘Allow’.
That’s it! Now your device will give you chat heads whenever you receive a message. Unfortunately, this app doesn’t support reply function but you get it too. Here’s how to.
- Download and install Notifly from play store. (Open Dashdow What app from there you will get into the download page of Notifly).
- Enable notification access permission.
- Now select WhatsApp (or as many apps) from the list of applications installed on your phone.
Yuppie! Now you can use chat heads same as in Facebook messenger, whenever you receive a message and no need of rooting or void guarantee of your smartphone or tablet.
Note: This trick will work only for Android users, sorry Ios and Windows users but we will definitely bring some cool tips and tricks for you guys too.
If you guys know some other tricks or want to give us any tips, then simply share it on our Facebook Page.
Also check out How to disable pop-up of characters in Google Keyboard, and many cool tips and tricks on our website.