Asus has unveiled yet another new device into its ZenFone series, the new smartphone is called Asus Zenfone V (V520KL) and the device is exclusively available for US carrier Verizon. So, let’s have a look into the specification details of the device.
The Asus Zenfone Asus Zenfone V (V520KL) comes with 5.2 inch AMOLED display, with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by 2.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 820 processor and the device is paired with 4 GB RAM. The device has 32 GB internal storage, and it can be expandable upto 256 GB via MicroSD card.
It has a 23 megapixel rear camera with Sony’s IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and optical as well as electronic image stabilization. The camera also features TriTech technology which combines laser, phase-detection, and subject-tracking auto-focus into one integrated system that’s capable of focusing in just 0.03 seconds and LED flash, there is also an 8 megapixel front facing camera.
It also features fingerprint scanner at the back of the device, the device also supports with 4G LTE connectivity. The device also coming with an NXP Smart AMP, which will improve the audio experience on the device It runs on Android Nougat v7.0 which is based on Asus ZenUI 3.0, and the device is backed on 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.2 inch AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 256 GB via MicroSD card
- 23 megapixel rear camera with Sony’s IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and optical as well as electronic image stabilization, TriTech technology
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat v7.0 which is based on Asus ZenUI 3.0
- 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The smartphone will be available in Sapphire Black colour option.
- It is priced at $384 (₹24,700).
So, what’s your thoughts about the device???