Facebook is the most popular social media platform out in the globe and it enables users to connect, it also enables users to share various files and more on the board. Even after the arrival of many social media platforms and applications Facebook still shines.
Well, if you are a regular user of the social media platform then you will be aware about the green dot which appears on the profile whenever you go online and this helps your friends to know that you are online and open for a conversation.
But if you have lots of friends on the border and you are receiving uncountable messages, and you want to turn off your online status then this article is meant for you. As I will guide you the way to hide the active status on Facebook and this will enable you to hide yourself from your friends whenever you go online as Facebook will not showcase the green dot on your profile. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the easiest way to hide the active status on Facebook.
How to hide the active status on Facebook
- First of all, you need to login to your account.
- Then click on the Messenger icon which will be available on the left side of the screen.
- Now you need to click on the three dots and click on ‘Preferences’.
- After clicking on that particular option, you will get a pop-up and you need to click on ‘Turn off Active Status’ to disable the feature.
- You will get one more pop-up and the same will provide three options, select your preferred option and click on the ‘Okay’ button.
That’s it, you have done the job. Now your friends will not able to know whether you are active or not.
I hope this tutorial will help you and if you find any issues then do comment below and I will be happy to help you. You guys can able to check out more interesting contents on TechnoBugg and don’t forget to smash the bell icon at the left corner of the screen to get the notifications.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.