Instagram is a very popular photo and video sharing platform and the same is gaining more and more user base on daily basis. We already made various tutorials on Instagram and today we will guide you on the way to create close friends list on Instagram.
Well, if you are someone who is having lots of followers and you want to share some images and videos with only a few people and don’t want to showcase the special moments with other followers then this article is meant for you as when you create close friends list on Instagram, you are capable to share your special moments with the selected people only. You can create close friends on Instagram by selecting your best friends or family members and you can able to add or remove people anytime. So if you want to know the way to create close friends list on Instagram then dive into the article and check out the step by step guide.
Steps to create close friends list on Instagram
The process is pretty straightforward and simple. You can create close friends list on Instagram to share your special moments with your loved ones only and the same can be created by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open the Instagram application on your smartphone or tablet.
- After that, tap on your profile picture which is available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to tap on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will get a list of options and select tap on the Close Friends.
- Now you need to select people you want on the close friend’s list. Once done, tap on the Done button.
That’s it! This is how you can create close friends list on Instagram and share your special moments with your most loved ones. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates