Microsoft has rolled out the Windows 11 operating system early this month, and the latest version of the Windows operating system is coming with heavy changes on the board and the company is offering new start menu along with animations and sounds as well.
Microsoft is also offering the latest version of the Windows operating system with the support for the Android applications as well along with the many new features. You guys can check out the complete details about the latest Windows 11 by heading over the link.
Well, the latest my Windows 11 is also coming with the Microsoft Defender similar to the Windows 10. It is actually a built in antivirus and the same gives you protection from many malware along with viruses and more. Microsoft also offers the antivirus without any additional cost which means you will get the maximum protection without spending any extra amount.
However, the Microsoft Defender consumes lot of resources of your system and if you want to disable the built in antivirus. Then this guide is for you as I will guide you the way to disable the Microsoft Defender on your Windows 11 powered machine. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
How to disable Microsoft Defender
- First of all, you need to open the Windows security app, and click on the Virus & threat protection section.
- Now, on the right pane, find and click on the Manage Settings under the Virus & threat protection settings.
- Simply disable the Real-time protection, Cloud-delivered protection, and Tamper Protection feature.
- Then you need to select the App & Browser control option on the left pane.
- Now select the Reputation-based protection settings on the right side of the screen and disable the Check apps and files and Potentially unwanted app blocking option.
That’s it, you have successfully disabled the built-in antivirus. But I strongly recommend you to do the above-mentioned steps only if you have a reliable security application on your computer. Because privacy and security is very important on the current digital era.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.