Windows 11 is the latest version of the operating system for computers by Microsoft and the same is coming with lots of new features and visual treatments. The operating system is coming with new icons along with themes, wallpapers, sounds, and more. It is also coming with a new taskbar as well. If the new customization features are not satisfying for you then you can able to set video wallpaper as well on the new version of the Windows operating system as well. It is worth mentioning that it is not supporting natively and that means you can able to set the video wallpaper using a third party application. If you are interested in this then read on to know the ways to set a video wallpaper on Windows 11.
How to set video wallpaper on Windows 11
You guys can able to set video wallpaper on Windows 11 using third party applications and all of them are available for free of cost. The procedure is pretty straightforward as well and you can check it out the steps below.
Using VLC Media Player
It is a very popular media player and you can able to download the same using the official store on Windows 11 as well. Let’s check out the steps to set video wallpaper on Windows 11 using this particular media player.
- First of all, you need to open the media player and if you don’t have the same then you need to download and install the VLC Media Player app.
- Now you need to select the video and play the same with a VLC media player.
- After that, right-click on the video and select Video > Set as Wallpaper. Now your video will turn to full screen and that is indicating your video is set as wallpaper.
It is another method to set video wallpaper on Windows 11 powered computer and the procedure is pretty simple as well. You can check out the step by step guide below.
- You need to open your favourite web browser and visit YouTube.com.
- After that, you need to play your favourite video and double-click on the video to enter the full-screen mode.
- You need to press the ALT+TAB function to switch through open apps.
Using Desktop Live Wallpaper+
- You need to download and install Desktop Live Wallpaper+ then open the application and click on Add Photos/Videos.
- Now you need to select the video background and click on the Apply changes button.
- The application will also enable you to make other adjustments including transitions, video sound, photo duration, and more.
That’s it! This is how you can set video wallpaper on Windows 11. If this tutorial helps you then don’t forget to share the same with your near and dear ones.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates