Panasonic continuously expanding its portfolio, as the company has launched a new smartphone called Panasonic Ray Max. Panasonic has launched the device, with it’s own developed AI called Arbo AI assistant.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray Max comes with 5.2 inch HD display, with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The device is powered by 1.4 GHz quad core processor, and the device is paired with 4 GB RAM. The device has 32/64 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card.
It has 16 megapixel primary camera with auto focus and LED flash, and there is also a 8 megapixel front facing camera. The device supports dual SIM (Micro and Nano) with 4G connectivity, and it also has fingerprint scanner which is embedded in the home button. It runs on Android Marshmallow v6.0 and the device is backed on 3000 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.2 inch display screen
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz quad core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card
- 16 megapixel primary camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow v6.0
- 3000 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Gold, Metallic Silver and Rose Gold colour options.
- The 32 GB variant of the device is priced at ₹11,499, and the 64 GB variant of the device is priced at ₹12,499.
- It will be available exclusively on Flipkart from April 1.
What’s your thoughts about the device???
Also check out our article on Panasonic Eluga Pure launched with 5.5 inch HD display and 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.