According to a study conducted at Comtech, 36 percent of the buyers consider camera quality as the foremost factor while purchasing a smartphone. In the age of social media, we are eager to share a glimpse of our lifestyle with the world. Hence, an excellent camera is necessary to capture moments and turn them into memories. If your budget allows you to invest up to Rs 30,000 on a smartphone, we have the list of top five camera phones that can live up to your expectations.
- 1 Honor 8 Pro (12 MP + 12 MP Dual Rear Camera, 8 MP Front Camera)
- 2 Moto Z2 Play (12 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Camera)
- 3 LG G5 (16 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera, 8 MP Front Camera)
- 4 Asus Zenfone Zoom S (12 MP + 12 MP Dual Rear Camera, 13 MP Front Camera)
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 (12 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Front Camera)
Honor 8 Pro (12 MP + 12 MP Dual Rear Camera, 8 MP Front Camera)
- Best Buy Price – Rs 26,999
- Technical Specifications – 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, 5.7-inch HD Display, 4,000 mAh battery, Kirin 960 Processor
Honor 8 Pro is a stunner in the under Rs 30,000 segment, courtesy high-end technical configuration. Two camera sensors, one RGB color, and another black & white color assist in capturing varying range of colors. Further, an aperture range of f/0.95 to f/16 lets you adjust the sharpness accordingly.
Moto Z2 Play (12 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Camera)
- Best Buy Price – Rs 24,999
- Technical Specifications – 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 5.5-inch Full HD Display, 3,000 mAh battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Octa Core 2.2 GHz processor
Moto Z2 Play is integrated with a 12 MP rear camera that is capable of capturing moments with perfection. The PDAF laser autofocus and dual pixel autofocus ensure blur-free and detailed snaps. It works seamlessly in dim light conditions. The performance is attributed to the aperture ratio of f/1.7 and Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash.
LG G5 (16 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera, 8 MP Front Camera)
- Best Buy Price – Rs 25,490
- Technical Specifications – 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 5.3-inch Quad HD Display, 2,800 mAh battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 2.1 GHz processor
Besides featuring robust technical configuration that can pose a stiff competition to high-end smartphones, LG G5 boasts of a dual camera combination that performs exceptionally well in varying light conditions. The functionality of the camera is enhanced due to the presence of features like Optical Image Stabilization, Optical Zoom, and dual color LED flash.
Asus Zenfone Zoom S (12 MP + 12 MP Dual Rear Camera, 13 MP Front Camera)
- Best Buy Price – Rs 25,999
- Technical Specifications – 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 5.5-inch Full HD Display, 5,000 mAh battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2 GHz processor
The dual camera combination consists of ASUS SuperPixel camera and Sony IMX362 camera. While the former is capable of capturing shots in 8X low light sensitivity, the latter one is integrated with 2.3X optical zoom ensuring crystal-clear distant shots. Optical Image Stabilization feature facilitates aberration-free images.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (12 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP Front Camera)
- Best Buy Price – Rs 29,990
- Technical Specifications – 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, 3,000 mAh Battery, Exynos 8890 Octa Core 2.3 GHz processor
Although integrated with a single 12 MP autofocus rear camera, you can expect mind-blowing performance from Samsung Galaxy S7. Some of the unique features such as geo-tagging and exposure compensation facilitate enhanced user experience. The 5 MP front camera is equally capable of snapping sharp images, even in the low light environment.
In addition to the megapixels, there are other crucial aspects that define the camera quality. These include aperture range, ISO range, image stabilization, and so on. Analyze these factors as well when purchasing a camera smartphone under Rs 30,000.