We all use phone to get connected with near and dear ones, and sometimes it happens that we are in some place where using phone is not appropriate and we forget to turn it off or activate silent mode. At that time your phone rings loudly, makes really bad feeling. So, in this article I will guide you how to reduce ringing volume of your smartphone automatically without touching the device.
Follow the steps to reduce ringing volume of your device automatically
- Download the Tasker app from Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Tasker and enable the Tasker app.
- Now open the Tasker app and tap the ‘+‘ icon which is located at the bottom.
- Select ‘Time’, which will take you to time menu. Where you need to set the timing, when you want to reduce the ringing volume of your device.
- Press back and you will be back to the main menu of the app, and now you will be asked to ‘Add New Task’. Just give a name for the particular task, for example class hours.
- Once you added a new task, the app will take you to the ‘Task Edit‘. Now tap on the ‘+‘ icon which is located at the bottom of the menu, and select ‘Audio’ from the action category then select ‘Ringer Volume‘.
- Now you will be taken to ‘Action Edit‘ menu, where you will see a slider. Control it to lower ringtone volume as per your need, and press the back button of the device twice and you will back to the main menu.
- Long press the created task (say; class hours), and ‘Add Exit Task‘ with a name.
- It will take you to ‘Task Edit‘. Now tap on the ‘+‘ icon which is located at the bottom of the menu, and select ‘Audio‘ from the action category then select ‘Ringer Volume‘.
- Now you will see a slider, control it to increase ringtone volume as per your need after the class hours, and press the back button of the device twice and you will back to the main menu.
That’s it! Your phone will now ring in low ringing volume automatically in the time specified, and automatically increase the volume after that period. Cool isn’t???
[appbox googleplay net.dinglisch.android.taskerm]
Also check out our article on How to get Gesture Control on your Android Device. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.