As we all know that Diwali is just a month away, and many people usually buy new electronics on or before Diwali. Talking about electronic products, Smartphones are one of the most popular electronic buy in India. And both e-commerce giants, Amazon & Flipkart, are ready to steal this festival with their exclusive sales.
This year Asus partnered with Flipkart for their smartphone sales. So Asus is bringing some offers on their smartphones for Flipkart’s Big Billion Sale. Both Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Zenfone 5z will get some incredible deals. So let check out these deals right away.
Asus Zenfone 5Z:
This is the flagship Asus smartphone of 2018, and this got a good success rate in India. It gave a direct competition to OnePlus 6. Now let’s check out what offers we are getting on Zenfone 5Z on this Big Billion Day:
1. Flat ₹5,000 /- discount on all variants. Which translates to 6+64GB variant for ₹24,999 /- , 8+128GB variant for ₹27,999 /- and 8+256GB variant for ₹31,999 /-.
2. Additional 10% discount on HDFC debit & credit card.
3. Extra ₹3,000 /- exchange discount on all OnePlus devices.
4. No cost EMI (no interest rate, no processing fee, nothing) up to 12 months on all variants.
5. Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan for just ₹399 /-. Including theft protection for the first time.
6. Assured buy back of 50% for ₹199 /-. Earlier it was 43%.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
This is the budget-midrange smartphone by Asus for 2018. This one also raised as one of the best budget-midrange smartphones of this year. It gave head to head competition to Redmi Note 5 Pro. Now let’s check out the offers we are getting on Zenfone 5Z on this Big Billion Day:
1. Flat ₹1,000 /- discount on all variants, which translates to 3+32GB variant for ₹9,999 /-.
2. Flat ₹2,000 /- discount on 4+64GB variant and 6+64GB variant i.e. ₹10,999 /- and ₹12,999 /- respectively.
3. Additional 10% discount on HDFC debit & credit card.
4. If exchanged last years best sellers i.e. Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4, then buyers will get exchange value of as low as ₹5,200 /- and ₹6,000 /- respectively.
5. No cost EMI (no interest rate, no processing fee, nothing) up to 6 months on all variants.
6. Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan for just ₹99 /-. Including theft protection for the first time.
7. Assured buy back of 50% for ₹99 /-. Earlier it was 43%.
So these are the offers on both Zenfone 5Z and Zenfone Max Pro M1. Personally speaking, flat discounts are really amazing for both the phones. No cost EMI is also good for many. Regarding exchange conditions, it clearly looks that how the budget & mid-range market is covered by Xiaomi and sub-flagship market by OnePlus. But overall these will be eye-catching deals on this Big Billion Day sale.
Are you planning to buy any of these devices during Big Billion Day? Feel free to let us know and stay tuned with us for more exciting offers like this and other tech news as well.